Cleaning Guidelines for Ndura™
A clean cotton or microfiber cloth saturated with a mixture of warm water (99%) and a mild, nonabrasive di h washing detergent (l %) can be used to clean, wiping in a vertical movement with light pressure.
Disinfecting Ndura™ Surface:
Using a clean microfiber cloth saturated with a solution of water (90%) and bleach (10%) is suggested to disinfect Ndura.
Approved & recommended cleaning agents
- Simple Green®
- Formula 409®
- Fantastic® antibacterial with Lemon Power®
All agent should be applied with a clean cotton or microfiber cloth, and wiping in a vertical motion with light pressure. Always read and follow the direction specified on the label of agent packaging. (Mixing agents is not suggested)
Cleaning agents/detergents should NOT contain
Aromatic hydrocarbons, ester, ketones, halogenated hydrocarbon or alcohol above 25%. Vinegar-based detergents should NOT BE USED.
- No solvent (e.g. Paint thinners, turpentine, etc.)
- No abrasive detergents (e.g. Baking soda etc.)
- No furniture polish
- No denatured alcohols (e.g. white spirit, etc.)
- No cleaner in combination with a brush or scrubbing
- Use of brushes and scouring pads is not suggested
- Professional cleaning solutions containing SODIUM DODECYLBENZENESULFONATE or TEA-DODECYLBENZENESULFONATE
* Information taken from Surface Source International – Guideline for Klockner Pentaplast Pentadecor3D Laminate Film, Care & Cleaning
Click image to view as PDF